Monday, March 16, 2009
The UNTLD workbook looked at the idea of an artificial second skin covering the human body which provide us with haptic feedback of our surroundings. Building on this idea, I’m interested in the exploration of embedding senses into virtual world because I believe that senses is the key element to generate emotions.
- Project description
- decode the experiences - storyboard
- technology and environment-expert questions
- individual research - how brain perceive smell?
- individual research - second life
- Experiment - Food in Virtual World
- Second Life - research area
- Just another idea for second life
- UNTLD workbook review
- ▼ March (11)